Sunday, November 24, 2013

Art every day

Truth - 11-23-13
I have been sticking to my commitment to make art every day even if only a doodle or phone art, but have been having a hard time keeping up with blogging this week. I am starting a new medication which seems to make me very tired and migraines a daily occurrence. it's a bit better each day, but naps are a necessity not an option. Very frustrating and the migraines have meant I can't get on the phone or computer at all some days.
So I may not be blogging daily for a while. Although it is getting better, my dosage will be raised each timer out sues until I build up a tolerance to the medicine. more details coming soon on Mastcellaware.blogspot.com in a blog entry called "Starting Gastrocom"

In the mean time, here it's some pieces I made yesterday:
Awakening to Inner Truth - 11-23-13
Faces of Truth - 11-23-13

No comments:

Post a Comment